Friday, October 28, 2016

The sunrise is one of the best parts of the morning. This morning I was blessed with some time to go out to breakfast with my wife @delifefull_ for a morning date. I love her! On my way in to work I got to see this amazing sun poking through the clouds. The moisture and smog in the air reflected the rays piercing through the atmosphere on their way to Earth. It felt like the eye of God was looking through the clouds. When I remember that my time here is about my relationship with Him, and not about my day-to-day, I'm more able to remain focused and see each day, my relationships, and my works for what they are - blessings from El Elohim, and praise to my Adonai! #jesus #sunrise #delifefull #god #travellocal #travelspiritually #outplanettravel


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fnKNJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment