Monday, December 19, 2016

The Slow March. On one hand, I love being productive. The measure of productive, however, is not money. I feel bad for most people who have acquired money, because they don't know how to manage it. They become concerned with Earthly things, and not Spiritual things. ...I know - so says the guy without money. But this isn't sour grapes. I earn a decent amount of money. Money can always be earned. Rather, I look at how we have chosen to earn money. The slow march of cars carrying people to desks where they will do work they could do from anywhere, sacrificing weeks of their lives per month without compensation, reward, recognition, edification, and... money. Listen to a book, use the time to pray, think, daydream, sing to music, call someone, hold a conference call. - I've done it all. And still I march. #carvista #travellocal #itookthispic #irvine #irvinecalifornia #tustinca #tustin #hwy5 #i5 #traffic #commute #commuter #southerncalifornia #society #travelspiritually #slow #cloudy #cloudysky #carculture #sad #drivetowork #commuterlife #commuterlifestyle #commuterlifesucks #wechosethis #outplanettravel


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2i40DtM

No comments:

Post a Comment