Friday, January 27, 2017

No Filter. Like a candle in a dark room, I pray to Jesus as I deal with an unreasonable ex and a bigoted sexest court system. I forgive them. I just want it to be over and move on with my life. But the more CSS pulls from me the more they are funded by the state, the more power they get, and the more they destroy relationships. They have lots of propaganda with pictures of cute kids at their offices. But the reality is that they are a collections agency set up to support the county (CSS more accurately stands for County Support Services), that is hungry for power, and hires people who believe they are doing god's work - and they are. But if you look at the fruit of their labor, they serve the spirit of Jezebel and the forces of Satan. This is why they need forgiveness. #jesus #forgiveness #css #childsupportservices #prayer #adonai #elelohim


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jZ8O98

No comments:

Post a Comment